[Gpdd] HEALTH - Oxalates

Janelle D. Smith janelle300 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 18 17:41:24 EDT 2005

I have 2 gp's that have had bladder stones.  Can I feed them fresh green
grass?  Does anyone know if it's high in protein/calcium or oxalates?  It's
not the regular type of lawn grass.  We have a creek in our back yard and
things grow naturally.  So there are no pesticides or fertilizers on it.
This grass has a wider blade than lawn grass and grows about a foot high.
I've given it to them before, but now I'm afraid to because of the chance it
will lead to more bladder stones.  Help!!

Janelle