[Gpdd] [MISC] Springtime Piggie Gift Exchange!!!!

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Tue Apr 19 08:47:03 EDT 2005

Ok - Here is the skinny on the exchange for everyone to view in one little
(hopefully) posting!

**  Sign up by sending your address to me!!! (Tenetyloj at dnb.com - Jenna)
Let me know how your piggies are participating.
** Pals will be distributed around May 7th ish...
**  Send Gift by late May to be received by your pal by May 30th.

** Gifts should be around $3.50 - max of $10 (for those of us who have no
control in the pet store.... me being one of them!)

**  Not the price that counts!   It's the thought :) :) :)

If you need more details - let me know!  And again - for multiple pig fams,
your can participate as groups too!!!

lots of weeeeeks!  my boys are VERY excited!
Louie, Fuzzy, Max the bun and of course Jenna