[Gpdd] HEALTH: scratching ears

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Apr 19 12:30:47 EDT 2005

Robert, we are wondering if your piggie could have a yeast infection.  Our
Joey has wild and crazy long hair, and my vet says that is a perfect
breeding ground for yeast (even if your piggie is very clean).  You might
ask your vet about Malaseb shampoo for your piggie's ear flaps (or maybe
for the whole piggie!).  This shampoo has helped Joey a great deal.

We're not sure if the Ivermectin and Malaseb could be used at the same
time.  Again, check with your vet.

Hope this helps.

Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed