[Gpdd] HEALTH: crying while peeing

Marie.McDermott at CliffordChance.com Marie.McDermott at CliffordChance.com
Tue Apr 19 13:19:17 EDT 2005

My piggie had the same thing.  Your piggie may have urinary infection or
stones.  It's best to take him back immediately.  I got some antibiotics for
my piggie hoping it was the UTI, but he kept crying, so I took him back and
the x-rays showed that he had a stone.  It was operated on and is now fine.

Marie McDermott
Service Center Coordinator (14)
Clifford Chance US LLP
31 West 52nd Street
New York, NY  10019
Direct Dial:  (212) 878-8325
Main #: (212) 878-8000
Main Fax#: (212) 878-8375
Service Center Ext.:  5660
marie.mcdermott at cliffordchance.com

*******

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.