[Gpdd] Behavior: having pals

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Wed Apr 20 12:42:06 EDT 2005

This is to Nancy.  You are going to be so happy with your new baby.  I have
always had mine alone, but this has been from the beginning.  There never
has seemed to be an issue.  I do have 2 but I have to keep them separate.
They are both females, but for some reason, theirs friction.  They get along
with my Golden Retriever Beemer better that each other.  I know that
BooBooBearHare is kind of a Lone Wolf in Piggy clothing, but she does love
it when we come home.  She is in our room, so she gets all the activities
that go in there.  (Alright I know someone is thinking funny)  She will get
all excited when the alarms go off.  Wish I could.  I think it is a matter
of preference for piggies.  I would love to get them a friend, but BooBoo is
2 now and set in her ways.  She does get to hear Fugly, and she can scream
louder if she thinks Fugs is getting something she is not.  Fugly is in the
Living room and gets all of the videogame playing, eating, and guitar
playing she can handle.  She loves it when we are out there, but then is
happy just to sit in Pigloo and watch her goldfish.  I am not sure about
moving them allot, but my girls like to take trips to the Pet store.  I
think everything should be fine, but I have never had a problem with having
them solo.  I have only had 2 pigs together at the same time, and that
resulted in 8 new ones. Hmmm.  What was wrong there?  Anyway. Good luck and
enjoy your new friend.  My sister is a nurse and I know how stressful that
could be, and these little guys will take all of the yucky stuff out of your
day.  Hugs and The Girls send popcorn buffalo style wheeeepppppsssss....  D

Best regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Ind.
1-800-363-4490 Ext 115