[Gpdd] Re: [Health] Send some Love to my Brownie Bear

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 01:42:40 EDT 2005

Sounds like you are having fun Leah in sunny Aruba.  I can't stand the sun or the heat so I'll never be visiting anyplace like that.  I don't care for the cold too much either, but I can stand it better than the heat.

Congratulations on your diving certificates!  That sounds like fun.  Do you take pictures of all the neat stuff you see when you dive?  And you keep Daddy slave all sun-screened up, wouldn't want him to look like a lobster, not to mention how painful it will be.  OUCH!

Brownie Bear, we hope you are feeling better and your hair grows back really soon.  Lots of prayers and cuddles to you.  Make sure Butterscotch minds you and I hope he is being nice to you and not making fun of your condition.  By the way, what kind of problem does BB have?

Hope you all have a good time, have lots of fun!

Wheeks and Hugs,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the newest additions, Ivy, Flint, Ashby and the fosters, Cocoa, Hazelnut, Ginger, Nutmeg

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"