[Gpdd] misc.- all kinds of stuff.

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu Apr 21 16:40:32 EDT 2005

Hi again! 1st I would like to thank everyone for their responses about Albert. I'll be keeping a close eye on him & possibly taking him to the vet. Happy b-day Mocha, Dexter, and Krammer! As far as guinea pigs being alone, Albert has been alone for 2 years now, and seems pretty happy I think. I do make an effort to spend ALOT of time with him because he is alone. I was told by my vet that some people prefer to have lone piggies because then the person and piggie form a better bond since the piggie has no other of it's kind to bond with. That was not our intention, we just always heard that 2 males couldn't get along together so we never got another. But I do put alot of effort into being sure he's happy and entertained since he's alone. We did recently get another addition over the weekend. We adopted a little hamster. We weren't planning on it, it just kinda happened. I put pics on my website if anyone is interested. www.piggiepages1.blinkz.com. Take care to people & piggies!
-Jaime, Albert & Radar the sleepy hamster!