[Gpdd] [MISC] Spring Gift Exchange!!!!

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Fri Apr 22 12:16:49 EDT 2005

	Here is the information again for the Spring Gift Exchange!!!!!!!

	All are welcome :)  It entails exchanging gifts with a pig pal -
Gifts should be in a range of Minimum price $3.50 and Max $10....   card is
welcome also!   send whatever you want!  As long as it is in the price range
:)   I won't be handing out names until about the beginning of May... so
there's still time to sign up!!!  Spread the word to those who might miss
this post.... All you have to do is send an email to me @ Tenetyloj at dnb.com
including:  Your full name (for mailing purposes), you full mailing address,
Your piggies names that are participating, and how they are participating
(as a group, pairs, individually, etc).    This is for some people with
large herds that don't want to buy 15 gifts!!!!   Some of these people have
paired up their piggies.

	If you have ANY questions - you may email me personally at
Tenetyloj at dnb.com

	Yay!!!! weeeeeks!!!!!!!!!   Weeeeeee are very excited!!!!   Alot of
participants so far!   (About 75 different pairs or individual piggies!!!)

	Jenna, Fuzzy, Louie, and Max the Buuuuuunny (thump)