[Gpdd] misc. grumpy piggie

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Apr 22 19:08:37 EDT 2005

Hi! Sorry I'm taking up a lot of journal space this week. I checked Albert over very carefully last night (more carefully then he probably appreciated!) Anyway I couldn't find anything on him that looked like he could be hurt or in pain or anything. I know that doesn't mean he's not but I don't think he is. My husband and I were talking and he says he vaguely remembers Albert acting like this last spring for a little bit. So here's my weird question- is it possible he is uh, how should I put this, craving the companionship of a female piggie? Has anyone else ever had this problem with their male piggies? Sorry to ask such a dumb question, but I'm concerned about him. This isn't like my buddy to not want his snuggle time and to be grumpy. He's always so affectionate and easy going. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks! Take care to people & piggies.
-Jaime & Albert the grumpy :(