[Gpdd] MISC: Lost my Website/ jolly-rodent/ A very young "Chester"

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 22:14:24 EDT 2005

Erica,
     Thanks so much for the info -- I did eventually manage to find my way
back but still have a lot to learn, tho I think last night my greatest problems
were coming from a couple photo CD's that I couldn't get to transfer to my
computer.

My site is: www.jolly-rodent.blinkz.com

     Pictures and captions need to be read in order (there are only 2 so far)
but I've been trying to edit text of second pigture (too long) and can't.
Maybe tomorrow will be a bettter day!   :)

You've done a fantastic job on you site -- piggies are beautiful!!

Alge and the Jolly Rodents