[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] "Dolly Mixtures" Photo Site

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 08:40:18 EDT 2005

Thanks to Alge, who sent me a link to her site, I have discovered a place  to
"display" photos of each and every one of my precious "Dolly Mixtures". The
poor said piggies had a very late breakfast this morning, as slave was riveted
 to the computer uploading all 20 photos - including 2 of beloved Cherub, the
 paraplegic piggie who passed away just over 2 years ago but still has a huge
 permanent presence in my heart.

Please do take a peek at all my piggies and sign my guestbook. The address
is Serendipity1.blinkz.com

Debbie (and her 18 soon-to-be-"famous" Dolly  Mixtures)