[Gpdd] Health: Brownie Bear is Okay

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 17:55:39 EDT 2005

Hello Slaves!
I'm back in the states and need to
get caught up with my Digest readings.
I'm 2 wheeeeeeeeeks behind (Help!).
But, that's okay. I'll get caught up
somehow.

I picked up the piggies from Mary
Slave's PIGGIE CAMP on Saturday and
they looked sooooooo Happy. I could
tell that they had lots of Fun staying
with Mary. They got to play with Mary's
piggies too, so I'm sure they just had
a Blast.

Wheeeeeee thought that Brownie Bear
had something called Cheyletiella,
which is a type of parasitic mite.
But, after Mary gave B-Bear a bath,
the 'dandruff' was no longer there. And
BB wasn't really itching much, but she
is losing a little hair (which I'm going
to check with the Vet, but I think it
could just be that she's getting old and
also it's getting warmer here in Virginia
so some of it could be just normal shedding).

So, I'm holding onto the medicine just
in case, and as long as Brownie Bear isn't
itching and appears normal, then I'll
leave it at that. And when I take her back
to Dr. Campbell, I will ask the doc to
check her over thoroughly (for the peace
of mind).

Thank You for keeping my Brownie Bear in
your Prayers. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee really
Appreciate it!!!

P.S. Daddy Slave told me that I had to tell
you all this: After I made Fun of his
'Whiteness' and how he had to wear a ton of
sunscreen, well, this is Really EMBARRASSING,
but...

    I Got SUNBURNED!!!

Can you Believe that?!?!? Yes, it's true.
Black people CAN get sunburned (although I
can count on one hand how many times it's
happened to me). I guess I was being a little
careless because after 4 dives and a 2.5 hour
tour on ATVs (over a 3-day period) and not
bothering to put on any sunscreen, well,
let's just say that I was feeling it a couple
of days later. I only burned my forehead and
shoulders, but that was enough for me. I'm
peeling now. I'm so Embarrassed...
         Wheeeeeeeeeek!

  Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
     Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear and