[Gpdd] [Health] Urinary Tract Infection - Lauren's " Perry "

Holly Marr purplecavy at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 23:03:21 EDT 2005

Lauren:

You said in your note to us: "I took him to the vet immediately, and he was put on one
medicine which didn't work so we were back again.  Now I'm going crazy worrying he's
not going to make it..."  If you trusted this Vet enough in the first place, then get Perry
an antibiotic at the very minimum from him/her.  You've got to keep going back to make
sure that Perry has every possible chance!  And if you must, get another Vet involved.
It's a small price to pay for one of our beloved's lives.

Good luck!  Perry is in my prayers...

-holly from New Jersey