[Gpdd] misc. -only piggies and condolences

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Apr 26 16:41:02 EDT 2005

Hey everyone! I wanted to say 1st that I agree with Audrey. Your story sounds similar to Albert's and mine. I think its possible to have only piggies that are very happy. You just have to put that x-tra effort into making sure they are entertained and loved on a little more since they don't have piggie siblings. I'm glad you and Reese have such a happy friendship together! Albert also likes the radio! He prefers country music though! Of course when I'm not home who knows what he listens too!
Leah I'm glad your back! It's good to hear from you again :)
I also want to give my condolences to Susi. I'm very sorry to hear of Hotshot's passing. He was lucky to have you and his piggie siblings for a family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now. Take care.
-Jaime & Albert