[Gpdd] [HEALTH]Lice

Simpleleelee at aol.com Simpleleelee at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 19:19:16 EDT 2005

Well not very happy....my two little boys must have brought home lice from
the pet store this weekend. Yuck. I was petting my Chester when I noticed some
white/gray thingie in his fur.  So I went and checked all of them.   Thank
God none of them are infested.  But Still. Yuck.  So today we  went to the vet.
She gave them each a "Drop" of Invermectin. (she said  that is all they
needed since they are so young)  and i have to go  back in 10 days to give them
another drop.  She said that should do  it.  Of course I cleaned out their cages
really well.  I hope this  does the trick.  I forgot to ask her about the Neem
oil that someone wrote  about a couple of days ago.  Who ever wrote that can
you let me know more  about it.  If any one else has any more experience with
it please let  me know.
Here is my website, I just made it.  You all can see my gorgeous  piggies:
Piggielady5.blinkz.com
Lisa, Twinkles, Chicklet, Spikey,Charlie and  Chester.