[Gpdd] rainbow bridge - Hotshot

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue Apr 26 21:58:31 EDT 2005

Susi -

With great sadness and sympathy for what you and your family went through, I read your story about the passing of Hotshot.

He was a brave little piggie, and had a great life while he was here, in the love and care of your home.  It must have been hard for him to leave such a special mommy and his comrades in fur.

Please accept our condolences for your loss.  You tried hard and did everything you could, but it was just his time.  I hope you will be comforted and that in time you will be reunited with Hotshot and every other loving soul, great or small, that you have had to part from in this life.

Wishing you Love and Light,
--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca