[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Wobbly Tea !

Clairelking at aol.com Clairelking at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 10:29:57 EDT 2005

Hi,
 I have noticed over the last few days that Tea has been quite wobbly  on his
feet, turns around in circles a few times and when we put him on the  ground,
he does a kind of roly poly onto his back. He is DEFINITELY still  eating,
drinking and pooping a-lot and seems quite happy, except for the  wobbliness. He
is not tilting his head to one side, but does keep pulling his  head back and
up. He is a quite piggy as apposed to Biscuit, and we have not  heard any
unusual noise from him, except yesterday when I think he has some  trapped wind.
Does anyone know what this wobbliness could be?
 I have noticed that when Biscuit gets excited and runs around, he  bangs
into Tea, and also being the dominant piggy, Biscuit likes to show his  dominance
if you know what I mean!! Could it be that because Biscuit is bigger,  he is
hurting Tea when he does this?

Any thoughts/ideas would be appreciated. Also our thoughts are with those
out there who have lost their piggies.

Claire & Jon, (Wobbly)Tea & Biscuit