[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Oreo

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 19:29:17 EDT 2005

Hi Renee

I am so sorry to hear about Oreo. It sounds like he
had congestive heart failure. I have three pigs with
that now. I have to give them diuril whenever they are
not breathing well or look bloated.
I think if they live long enough, they usually get
CHF. Oreo had a good life fathering all those babies.
I put a top on my boys cage, so I would not have the
same problem. I know how determined they can be.
Again, I send my condolences on your loss.

Dawnda

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com/

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.