[Gpdd] [Health] Perry and his UTI

Lauren Adele Little tqueen at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:30:29 EDT 2005

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been so quiet since my first plea for help but I've been busy running to the grocery store, mixing up concoctions, and feeding them to Perry.  I have to say I cannot thank everyone enough for all the emails and advice!  As things stand Perry's urine no longer is pink, but there still is a little complaining while he pees.  He's been eating somewhat on his own and somewhat with help from me and drinking and behaving like a little more tired version of himself.  He has yet another vet appointment tomorrow because it seems I need a professional opinion every few days and I no longer want to have a bank account so we will see what she says.  As it is I'm feeling v. much relieved (though I know he is still in danger) that I have so much good advice and things to do that help.  I will keep you guys updated when I get a little more time... It seems it's time for yet another dose of pumpkin!  Lauren A. and Perry, Petulah and Baby