[Gpdd] [CARE] Floor Time

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Thu Apr 28 08:48:17 EDT 2005

I just wanted to share with you'all what I found at Walmart.  It's a
protective bed cover (I think its made to fit a toddler bed maybe?)
it's 52"X36" so it fits the cube panels just great if you put 3 on the
sides and 2 on the ends.  It's plastic coated on one side(I out that
towards the carpet) and flannely on the other - and it's a flat sheet -
not fitted.  It was only about $8.00 so I bought 2 (one in the wash
while we use one) and they wash just great.  So easy for floor time to
just thow that down, set the cube pen on top and throw in the toys  -
and the piggie of course!(only you probably shoudn't throw the piggie -
they don't like that)

Ann and Moe