[Gpdd] [MISC] Floor time

Simpleleelee at aol.com Simpleleelee at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 23:19:12 EDT 2005

Missy
I was just reading about your dillema on floor time. I used to do so much
work before I put my piggies on the floor ...lined it with towels then
newspaper , made sure every nook and cranny was covered., it got to be such a
hassle..anyway now i just put them in an enclosed playpen (which i bought at  Petland
Discounts $16.00/each. I have two that I connect so it makes it bigger)  I do
put one or two pieces of newspaper down just in case I am lucky and they
decide to  pee and poop on that...normally not so lucky.  Then when  floor time
is over, I just sweeep and use my Swifter Wet Jet (luv it).  Any  way just a
suggestion.  Hope you figure it out.  My piggies love floor  time.
You can see them if you'd like  ....My website is  :Piggielady5.blinkz.com
Lisa J. and the gang....Twinkles,Spikey, Chicklet , Charlie and  Chester.