[Gpdd] Re: [Announcement] Update have my first Piggy

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 23:38:43 EDT 2005

Hi Nancy and welcome wheeks to Snickers.  Congratulations on your new little guy.
They can be picky eaters.  Sometimes they like something one day, the next they won't even touch it or vice versa.  Just keep trying the foods they won't eat too. They might decide they like them after all.

I usually leave the tv, one of the music channels on for my pigs and the dog.  My husband leaves the light on for the dog, so I leave the music on for the pigs, usually the classical music channel on for the pigs.  Our neighbors think we are nuts, lol.

My pigs love the bird bells, toilet paper rolls with hay stuffed inside, paper towels, paper crumbled up, they especially love their hammock bouncing around and popcorning in it.  Very entertaining to watch.

I don't have no idea about the catnip.  Perhaps someone that knows will post, I hope and let us all know.  I have never heard of giving it to guinea pigs though.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the newest additions, Ivy, Flint, Ashby, and my foster, Hazelnut (Cocoa, Nutmeg, & Ginger has found homes)

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"