[Gpdd] RE: [MISC] Floor time

Lydia G Boland lydiagboland at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 05:55:55 EDT 2005

Our two guinea pigs share a bedroom with two of our three bunnies.  It
works for us and they share litter boxes with the bunnies.  None of
them use it all the time but we put plastic aisle runners on the carpet
and then cover those with an indoor/outdoor carpet that we get once a
year at Costco.  Actually it takes 2 6x9 carpets plus a little bit of a
third.  We plan to do the same type of thing when we have a house.
They will have their own room but it may not be a bedroom.  Of course
when we buy a house we'll then start having human kids too.  We're just
lucky we have a two bedroom apartment and when guests stay over they
stay on the pull out couch in the  living room.  I guess our fur kids
are spoiled!  I made a little Bed and Breakfast for the guinea pigs to
go into where their water bottle hangs and their food bowl is in.  I
made it out of creative cubes and it keeps the rabbits out and away
from the pigs food.  I line it with an older fluffy bath mat that I cut
up and then put cut up sweat pants on top of the mat.  I change out the
sweatpants once a day.  The pigs like to go in their to eat and sleep
plus they have igloos to go into too.

Lydia