[Gpdd] [Misc] - Bad little furballs!

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Fri Apr 29 13:27:47 EDT 2005

Hello all!

I wanted to share a little story... and it is about my bunny max - i know
he's not a gp ( but he thinks he's one...) but i just have to share cause he
is such a bad boy!!!  So me and the fiancée splurged last night at home
depot to make the bunny a new home.. (can't let him free range cause he
shreds the carpet in the apartment :( )   so he's only allowed out when
we're home :(  So... we made a huge!   4ft by 8ft play pen for him!!!
but.... we only made it 2 ft high. - we didn't think that would be a big
deal since it was such a big pen, we figured he'd love it!   Well - he loved
it until we left the room.....   the darn bunny jumped out!!!   3 times!
so... that was the exciting night last night... chasing the bunny around the
apartment... all the while the other "kids" Fuzzy and Louie the gp's were
squealing their heads off as if to say "go bunny go bunny!"  aye aye aye....
They are all way too spoiled....
Jenna, Fuzzy, Louie, and Max the escape artist.