[Gpdd] Misc. Introductions

Cecelia furman ceceliafurman at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:46:35 EDT 2005

Helllo Piggies and slaves.  We have been reading the gpdd for a little while
and want to introduce ourselves.  We were a small family of two brother pigs
but one has passed on this week. The remaining pig is Sonic. Poor little guy
has been thru this before when his previous roomate died unexpectedly but
then he was happily reunited with his long lost brother, Goose, thru a local
and very caring rescure group.  We never expected to loose our beloved Goose
this suddenly. We are committed to only expanding our family by giving a
home to rescued piggies and we realize that they may come to us with unkown
health issues. Still, it is hard to lose a loved one and, once again, Sonic
is waiting to find a pig to share his days with.
Maybe our next post will have good news and we will be telling everyone
about a new family member. Meanwhile we have been reading of the others,
like ourselves, who have lost and miss piggies. We share your pain and hope
for brigher days ahead.  Our best wishes to all, Sonic &  slave/mom, Celia