[Gpdd] HEALTH - Shilintong worked for my gp's!!!!!!!!!

Janelle D. Smith janelle300 at worldnet.att.net
Sat Apr 30 18:46:33 EDT 2005

I wrote a long article about SHILINTONG a month ago.  I've been giving 2 of
my female gp's the Chinese herb for bladder stones.  Two months ago, Spicey,
had a HUGE bladder stone.  But when she had x-rays done on Friday, it was
much smaller.  It had gotten so small that it was only a tiny crystal.  My
Vet was amazed and astonished.  She said that she had NEVER seen a stone get
smaller.  She said bladder stones stay the same size or usually get bigger.
So both pig's receive each day:

1.  Two Shilintong tablets
2.  Ten drops of Metacam
3.  One-half capsule of Cosequin For Cats

They both will have to be on these meds for the rest of their lives.  But
that's much better than having to put them through multiple surgeries.

I'm NOT saying this will work for all types of bladder stones.  But the herb
is super cheap and why not try it?  My Vet said it would not hurt them in
any way.

Janelle

P.S.  The x-rays showed that, Spicey, had a little bladder sludge, so I'm
not sure how it works for that.  You would have to ask, Leah, about that.