[Gpdd] Re: [SILLY] "MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND PIGNICS"

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 19:44:44 EDT 2005

Hi to all the piggies and of course the slaves,

I have to agree.  Memorial Day Wheekend should be declared a Guinea Pig Pignic Holiday.

Does other countries celebrate Memorial Day?  I didn't think they did?  If they do, please excuse my ignorance and pretend I didn't write this.  Matter of fact this is Sassy Isabelle, (knocking my slave off the chair.)  Yeah, I know not very nice but I want to type for once!

Any other piggies out there want to declare Memorial Day Wheeekend a Guinea Pig Pignic Holiday?

Meee thinks all of those slaves out there should do just this and celebrate us, wheeek, for once, wheeek!  C'mon slaves put it on your, what do you call those things with the numbers, wheeek, and days?  Aha, thanks Oreo, wheek, calendars.  Mark it on those so all of you, wheeek, don't forget.  May 31  Declared Guinea Pig Pignic Day!  Wheeek!

Luv and wheeeks,
Isabelle and my slave Lisa

p.s. meee write ya all other piggies later when slave goes to bed wheeek.

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"