[Gpdd] [CARE] Lice from Hay?

Simplelee1084 at aol.com Simplelee1084 at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 22:25:33 EDT 2005

Please, if anyone knows if this is true let me know.  I just read  somewhere
online that said Timothy Hay can carry lice.  The woman that  wrote this says
that she freezes the hay for a week after purchase, then she  gives it to the
gp's. I guess that way the lice die.
My 5 piggies had/have lice last week got them treated by the vet...but  since
I just read this I was wondering if anyone else has heard of this. Because
if it is true, you can betcha I'll be freezing the hay.  Talk to everyone  soon.
Lisa J , and all the piggies.