[Gpdd] MISC- mites in hay

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Aug 2 17:02:46 EDT 2005

Hey all! To Mike- I think they could be mites in your hay. Someone said you should freeze the bag of hay for a couple weeks to kill any potential mites or whatevers in there. I've been doing that just in case. I take the whole bag and then wrap it in a giant plastic K-mart bag and then put that in our big chest freezer.
Also my pigpal put her piggies in together and they don't get along. The one chewed the others ears. Should she take the one with the chewed ears to the vet, or will they heal on their own? Already advised her NOT to put them together again. They have never gotten along. =(
Take care to people & piggies!

***JAIME***
http://www.piggiepages1.blinkz.com/