[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Paisley

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Aug 3 18:37:56 EDT 2005

Chris, Claire, and Speedy, yes, we certainly understand how much Paisley
meant to you, and we are so very sorry to hear of her passing.  Your
description of her last night was so poignant; please know that you left
nothing undone in trying to get her well.  She was so lucky that you took
such loving and excellent care of her and that she will live on in your
heart forever.  How wonderful, too, that she was the inspiration for your
helping with the adoptions of rescued piggies and bunnies.  What a tribute
to Paisley.  Please accept our condolences on her loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed, missing Joey G.