[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Introducing Tribble

Amanda Dery MrsDery at catholic.org
Wed Aug 3 20:01:35 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the list here and also to being owned by a piggie ;) We have
recently welcomed Tribble, a tan and white short-haired piggie, to our
home. He is already king of the castle (how did THAT happen?) but is the
sweetest little guy you've ever seen!

I'm Amanda, his loyal subject (LOL). I researched guinea pigs for some
months before adopting him. Before I knew it, I had built my own very
roomy habitat for him and had everything down to the Timothy hay and no
piggie! So it's great to see him enjoying my efforts at last. He has
settled right in.

I look forward to "Getting to Know" everybody!

~Amanda & Tribble

Catholic Financial Services
Send and Receive all online Payments and Donations
No Merchant Account Required!
https://www.catholicfs.org/