[Gpdd] Re: HEALTH - Harvey's funny smelling toilet problem!

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 13:39:58 EDT 2005

How is Harvey's hydration? We never figured out exactly what caused
Niles's bright orange pee (and I still don't believe it was the
dandelion since that wasn't the case the previous year), but later info
on his condition leads me to think it may have had something to do with
dehydration. That sneaky devil could gradually dehydrate and I didn't
always catch it right away. The same sort of darker colored, stinkier
pee happens to humans who don't drink enough water.

This may not be Harvey's story, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Good luck!

-ginger