[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: The passing of Butterscotch

Jntsjanet3 at aol.com Jntsjanet3 at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 17:23:39 EDT 2005

Hello my dear friends as GPDD,

I have a bit of sad news.  August 3rd at 9:15 p.m. my beloved Butterscotch
crossed over the rainbow bridge to be with all of the other dearly departed.
She was 4 1/2 years old Abby and I got her when she was almost one year old.
She was a rescue.  She as in a family way and had three pups two that did not
make it but one who did.  That would be Cassandra.

She was feeling poorly for the last month on and off with her breathing.
Then she had abcesses that antibiotic after awhile couldn't take care of.  Then
yesterday she stopped eating.  So I had a feeling of what this was about but I
still made her last day as happy as I could.  I had her outside with me on the
patio where she loved to sit and feel the breeze on her face.  She would lift
her face up and take it all in.  I loved how she knew my routine and if I
didn't do something in order she would tell me.  He last moments when I was on
the sofa reading my book she was on my lap and I was stroking her and her face
was just so peaceful and serene.  She was looking up at me with such
contentment.  Then all of a sudden she started to squeal and her pain was apparent.  She
convulsed and then her heart just stopped.  It was a heart attack that took
her and in a way I am glad that it was quick and not drawn out.

Now Butterscotch is in her youthful self with painfree and happy.  Thanks for
listening to me and God Bless you all.

Sincerely,
Jan and co
Cassandra, Philena, Katrina, Julia, Jasmine and the beloved beautiful
Butterscotch