[Gpdd] Behavior " Vibrations"

Danielle Cramer daniellec20042000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 20:57:35 EDT 2005

Hello all Piggy Lovers

I've been away for quite some time. I back now and trying to catch up on how everyone is doing.My condolences go out to all who have lost their loved ones.

On another note, I was wondering if any one could tell me what it means when your piggy vibrates or shivers when you pick him up. Is this a sign of happiness or being scared?

I look forward to your response.

Danielle and her furry babies Snoopy, Honey, Baby, George, and Cinnamon