[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Butterscotch

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 01:08:30 EDT 2005

Jan -

Thank you for the touching story about Butterscotch.  It makes us feel as if we knew her and could almost see her.

Butterscotch was a very lucky piggy to have found such a loving family to give her a forever home. It sounds like every day was special for her.

The way you told about Butterscotch's passing reminded me of when my Taffy was dying.  We both wanted to be close.  Maybe we knew the time was short.

It's good that Butterscotch could be close to you.  Knowing that her dear mommy was there no doubt helped her to feel reassured.

We hope that you are comforted by thoughts of Butterscotch and how she appreciated and returned your love in kind, in her own piggy way.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca
and Taffy in mem