[Gpdd] [Care] Cosmo needs a Sparkie

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 7 08:03:39 EDT 2005

Whether Cosmo is depressed or just a laid back piggie I highly recomend getting him a buddy. In fact I think you already named him Sparkie!!!  Think about it,  even the most loved piggies spend hours a day and all night without their humans, they need companionship.  Also note that Peruvians are often quiter than most piggies cause they cant see  I used to give their little forelocks a spikey cut and they would be much more active after.  Whee have lots of advice for getting 2 boars intoduced together peaceably but best thing is to get a really young one
Good luck
Sandy