[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 13:03:24 EDT 2005

Debra and the Story Piggies wish to send our sincere sympathy to Carla and
Snowball on the loss of dear Snickers.  Carla, your tribute to Snickers was
absolutely beautiful.  What a very special boy he was!  Even though  Snickers is
playing and eating his fill at the Rainbow Bridge, he will be  terribly
missed by Snowball, you and his friends at the GPDD.  Please give  Snowball a big
hug and piggy kiss from us.  I hope knowing that your  friends here at GPDD
understand how you are feeling hopes to ease your sorrow a  little bit.  Snickers
will always be remembered very fondly.

Healing  Wheeeeeps from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess
and  Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_