[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Re: Snickers

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 18:49:41 EDT 2005

Hello Carla

So sorry to hear of Snicker's passing. Your account of
his life with you was very touching. He was quite the
pig! It is funny how close we get to the feisty
opinionated ones.

My Tasha was the same way. She has been gone for a
while now and she is still close to my heart. She was
the only one that my husband really liked too. She
used to clack her teeth at us too, and look out if you
disturbed her when she did not want to be disturbed!

I know you will miss him greatly and your piggy home
will never be the same. Give an extra hug to his
brother who will be missing him just as much.

Dawnda

http://www.embark.to/guineapighaven

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com