[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: My piggies and I are new to posting, but not to reading

cheryl smith casnb3 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 18:48:44 EDT 2005

Hi,

My name is Cheryl and I am the willing slave of two adolescent male
piggies-Licorice and Caramel.
I have enjoyed reading the GPDD for less than 3 months, but that is just
because my piggies are the first I ever owned(?), or do they own me?  Jaime
is my pig pal, so you do know a little about the boys.  Caramel ate off most
of one of Licorice's ears last wheek, and part of the other one.  Come to
find out, Caramel is also missing a chunk out of one ear.  I did put a
barrier back between them.  The only problem with that is that Licorice
doesn't want to eat if he can't be in with his buddy.  At least he is still
eating his hay and drinking plenty of water.

I think that sometime in the future I would like to start a rescue for
piggies, and maybe other exotics.  Right now that is not possible because I
have a full time job, plus being a slave to these two boys.

Well, maybe I can write more later.
Cheryl