[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 03:38:17 EDT 2005

Like Alge, I seem hardly ever to post these days, but I do read the gpdd
avidly every day. It breaks my heart to witness so many of our little furbies
going to The Bridge. Each time I read someone's anguished story my heart goes
out to them, and I must admit, there is a selfishness there as well, as I think
 to myself, "I still have 18 piggies, I will have to endure misery like this
18  times."

Please accept my condolences, and those of the Dolly Mixtures, for the
passing of your little friends. We were particular fans of Snickers, about whom  we
had read a lot on the digest as well as seeing him on his Blinkz site. Every
single piggie is special in some way, and they take a piece of us with them
each  time they go on ahead.

Just know that there are people out here who understand what you and the
piggies that are left to mourn are going through.

Big hugs from Northwest France

Debbie (and her Dolly Mixtures)
_www.Serendipity1.blinkz.com_ (http://www.Serendipity1.blinkz.com)