[Gpdd] MISC: Sorry I was gone for so long

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Mon Aug 8 11:35:05 EDT 2005

It's Shelly and Reba just saying hello and trying to take a breath from
our busy lives. Well, Reba is doing great but she sure does see Mommy
running around a lot with the other furry children. I have been busy
trying to keep my house as clean as possible since it is on the market
and my hubby and I have been looking at homes out in the country and
narrowed it down to 3 we like. I don't know why I make my life more
difficult but we have been very busy with 3 kittens we adopted from
Petsmart. All 3 have this internal parasite that gives them bad diarrhea
and they keep giving it to each other and the poor things are locked in
the bathroom to contain them since they make mistakes. I do have photos
of them on my blinkz site and they are such sweet cats but I am going
crazy cleaning up cat poop for the last 25 days. The vet told me to pick
up a different kind of medicine for them today and keep them on it for
14 days and I really hope it works.

Reba got her nails trimmed this weekend at the vet since I was too
worried I would hurt her. She is a great pet that really makes me happy
when I hear all the weeeeeks! A great thing about GPS is that all the
mess they make usually is contained in there home and I have been very
lucky with Reba's health. She is such a clean pet as well and I love to
snuggle with her. I am so glad she is healthy because I have been going
nuts with these cats and trying to keep everything clean. I let the cats
out to play and they have made mistakes on the carpet plenty of times to
where I have to steam clean. I know they cannot help it; poor things
can't control the diarrhea.

I am sorry for all the piggies that have passed, I have missed a lot of
messages but did catch that many piggies crossed the rainbow bridge.
Please know that even though they have short lives they have the best
lives with owners like us that strive for the best we can give them.

Shelly Atkinson
http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/