[Gpdd] Care: Bedding

JOANNE GILLESPIE j.gillespie at nl.rogers.com
Mon Aug 8 22:18:12 EDT 2005

I use shredded newspaper fer bedding. I buy end rolls from the local newspaper office for two dollars a roll. The paper is blank and a roll lasts about 2 months. The paper is very soft when shredded.

It's been 3 months since Harvey was neutered. He recovered very quickly. I would have had it done a lot sooner if I had known he would have no problems. He now shares a very large cage with his galpal Kiki. They are both so much happier now.

To all of you who have lost thier piggies, my heart goes out to you.  I've even cried after reading some of the posts.

Joanne