[Gpdd] RE: RESCUE: or at least an attempt

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:35:10 EDT 2005

Cheryl,

YOu should contact Pet Supplies Corporate Office in regards to this issue.
They take things seriously like this. My husband worked for one of these
stores for years as a manager and their corporate is very strict in taking
care of issues like this. But he's much happier running his own business now
though with a partner for sure. They are more likely to look into something
if you complain and tell them what store, where it's located and the manager
you spoke with let me tell you. However, they will do something more likely
than the bigger chains like Petco and Petsmart trust me on this issue. Good
luck, let us know if you get some type of response.  YOu can find the
corporate info online I'm sure.

Good luck,

Alicia VanMaanen

Slave to Sailor Willie