[Gpdd] Health-Sydney had his neuter surgery

Morticia44 at aol.com Morticia44 at aol.com
Tue Aug 9 12:56:37 EDT 2005

Hi,

This is Hunter guinea pig, my daddy has his neuter surgery yesterday, and  he
did great. They didn't give him any pain meds but he really doesn't act in
pain. He can't wait to get back in with my mom.

My brother Quinton is doing well too. He has started eating his pellets,  and
loves his fresh veges/fruits. The minute he hears the refrigerator door open
he starts making tons of noises, and wakes all of us up.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their support, prayers, and advice to get
us through.

Hunter piggie, my sisters, brothers and mommy  Raina