[Gpdd] [Misc]: Grapes!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 14:55:16 EDT 2005

On the subject of grapes, I thought you would all like to hear about them from me. I am an authority on grapes!  I LOVE them!!  Red ones, green ones, black ones - it's all good!  Just don't eat any that have those sneaky seeds in them.  Be very careful to tell your slave not to give you any grapes with seeds in them.  I get a grape every night before I go to bed, and I am 3 and a half or 4 years old (we are not really sure). Grapes are my absolute favorite (but I also like cantalope - I get the juice all over my face, and then my mommy has to clean me up).  I think too many grapes can give you a tummy ache, but one a day is just right!  I stand up on my hind legs to remind my mommy that it's grape time, and she has to hold it while I eat it (if she doesn't hold it, it's just not as good).  GRAPES ARE THE BEST!!!

Reese, the Recycled GP