[Gpdd] Announcement Re News article

CaTT1998 at aol.com CaTT1998 at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 21:37:36 EDT 2005

I just read Judi's comment and had to laugh!  I read that and thought  "no
way will I be able to keep them away from my face or not kiss them!"  I  just
wasn't brave enough to admit that I would be ignoring that warning as  well.
It's impossible not to kiss them!

Theresa, slave to Abby, Misty, Shadow, Cupcake and Phoebe

-I'm for anything that encourages pet owners AND shops to keep  their
animals' cages clean and disinfected, and I certainly agree with making  sure there
is no cross contamination with the animals.
But Do Not Kiss Pet  Rodents and Keep Them Away From Your Face?
I'm Doomed!!!!!!!!
Judi  and the Haypile  Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/