[Gpdd] Re: Silly pig singing

Anna Coppedge annac at loanstar.com
Thu Aug 11 12:52:56 EDT 2005

When I read the post of pig singing, it made me laugh. All of my friends
think I am crazy because I make up little songs all the time. So, of course,
my gps Mozart and Shakespeare each have their own special song for food and
treat time. They come to the side of the cage for their respective song.
Also, I drive home to my parents house occasionally, which is a 3 hour
drive, and I take them with me in their medium size dog carrier cages (yes
they are spoiled and each have their own). The entire time, wheee make up
songs together. Mozart likes oldies and Broadway tunes turned into songs
about him and Shakespeare enjoys country or hip/hop lyrics....like the
Notorious B.I.G.'s Hypnotize- "Piggie, Piggie, piggie can't you see,
sometimes your wheeks just hypnotize me" or George Strait's "Carrying the
pigs with me." They popcorn and "coo talk" to me if I sing to them. However,
if I dare turn the radio on, even quietly, they both wheek piercingly in
unison until I turn it off and sing to them. I never knew when I got into
this "guinea pig lifestyle" that I would be wheeked into submission. But I
do love them and their piggie kisses.

Anna, slave to Mozart and Shakespeare