[Gpdd] Re: SILLY: Pig Songs

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:25:07 EDT 2005

"When Pigster Eyes Are Smiling" is absolutely INSPIRED!!!!  Thank you so
much for posting it.  I have thought about asking the digesters if they had
piggie songs (and we know we all do!!!) and if folks would send them in.  I
think it would be great fun to have a GPDD Songbook.

Two of my piggies' favorite songs are "Guinea Pig Pop" to the tune of
"Crocodile Rock" by Elton John and "Piggidy Doo-Dah".

PIGGIDY DOO-DAH

Piggidy doo-dah, piggidy-ay,
My, oh, my how my piggies can play.
Plenty of veggies, plenty of hay;
Piggidy doo-dah, piggidy-ay.

And when my piggies and I cuddle,
It's so great!  It's actual!
Everything is satisfactual!!

Piggidy doo-dah, piggidy-ay;
Mighty sweet piggies, makin' my day!

Thanks again for "Pigster Eyes" - my piggies already love it!!!

Candy; and dancin' popcornin' Topster and MollieBug