[Gpdd] Announce: Butterscotch is in CRITTERS USA Magazine!!!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 13:29:02 EDT 2005

Hey Ya'll!
I have some more Exciting news about my
Butterscotch: He's in CRITTERS USA 2006
Magazine...Yippee!! He won 1st Place for
the 'Calorie-Burning Critter' category
in their Photo Contest. He won $75 bucks
too (which he is donating to his Favorite
Rescue--MGPR upon receipt). Wow, this Pig
is something else! Just full of surprises.

Oh, and the CRITTERS USA magazine is not
out yet on the stands, but it should be
any day now. I got my mine early because
they were nice enough to send me a
complimentary copy in the mail. But, if
you want to see one of the pigtures that
I submitted for him, then go to:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2005/August/11.html

I am Sooooooooo PROUD of my boy!!! First,
he was MGPR's August 2004 Pig of the Month.
Then, he was Pet of the Day yesterday for
Thursday, August 11th, 2005, and now this!

And Butterscotch is so Sweet and Modest.
None of this has gone to his head at all.
I don't think he even realizes how Cute
he is...

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
      Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear and