[Gpdd] Announce: Butterscotch is Pet of the Day!!!

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Fri Aug 12 14:38:45 EDT 2005

That is so cute Leah; Butterscotch is adorable just sitting in his scale
bowl. He's a very handsome boy and I should one of these days send a
photo of Reba to them, I just need to find the spare time. Sometimes I
wish I had more freedom like you to where I only had to piggies because
all my pets can be so much work and take all my time. Animals are a
weakness of mine but hopefully when I get older I will remember all the
hard work that comes with it and just settle for a guinea pig and a cat,
they seem to be my favorites.

Shelly Atkinson
http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/